Position Name: Mobile Developer Support
Location: Irving, Texas
Contract:-Long term contract
No Corp to Corp, Only W2
Beyondsoft is a global IT Consulting, Solutions and Services provider. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Beijing, China, Beyondsoft has over 30 nationwide offices, R&D bases and delivery centers, as well as facilities in United States, Japan, India, Canada and Singapore. Beyondsoft is now focusing on using eme rging, disruptive technologies, like cloud, mobility, big data and analytics, to provide powerful solutions and products for clients in a wide range of industries including: high-tech, eCommerce, finance, automobile, retail, logistics, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, media & entertainment, and travel.
You will be designing and driving solutions for each of your customer’s situations. We’ll provide you with abundant resources, advanced tools, the business product group, and the experience of tenured team around you. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate and help your colleagues by sharing the results of your investigation and troubleshooting. In this professional role, your contribution and overall impact is self-directed and the opportunities are plentiful.
Success metrics will include ensuring high customer satisfaction through issue resolution, and adherence to customer service level agreements.
- Background in app development for IoS or Android
- Personal experience engaging in social media (eg. - forums, blogs, Twitter)
- Good customer service, accurate and logical problem solving and communication skills, plus the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as exemplified by clear issue explanations, documentation of knowledge, and effective intra- and inter-group communications
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Proven track record of planning and delivery of technical content
- Strong organizational, cross group collaboration, project management, time management and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable customer service industry knowledge and experience with technical products or services
- Experience in customer support, including software support in a cloud based technology.