Beyondsoft is a global IT Consulting, Solutions and Services provider. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Beijing, China, Beyondsoft has over 30 nationwide offices, R&D bases and delivery centers, as well as facilities in United States, Japan, India, Canada and Singapore. Beyondsoft is now focusing on using emerging, disruptive technologies, like cloud, mobility, big data and analytics, to provide powerful solutions and products for clients in a wide range of industries including: high-tech, eCommerce, finance, automobile, retail, logistics, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, media & entertainment, and travel.
The EMC Test Engineer will provide a key function for the compliance team through supporting EMC/RF Regulatory compliance testing of ITE products. This person will prepare and conduct tests according to test plan, per the scheduled test programs and instructions from the EMC Lab Manager.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
Because we know how important our people are to the success of our clients, it’s a priority to make sure we stay committed to our employees and making Beyondsoft a great place to work. We take pride in offering competitive compensation and benefits along with a company culture that embodies continuous learning, growth, and training with a dedicated focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance.
• A competitive pay range of $79,000 - $85,280 (depending on experience).
• 15 days per year of Paid Time Off (PTO).
• 9 paid holidays per year (which includes 1 personal floating holiday).
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
• Eligible employees (and their families) are offered the following company-sponsored benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, health savings account (HSA), short-term and long-term disability, employee assistance plan (EAP), and basic life and AD&D insurance.
• Eligible employees (and their families) are offered the following voluntary employee-funded benefits: Health care flexible spending account, dependent care flexible spending account, commuter benefits, voluntary accident & critical injury coverage, voluntary long-term care coverage, and voluntary life and AD&D insurance.
Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.