Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.\
POSITION SUMMARY: Preferred candidate location in Plano/ Dallas. Hybrid role of remote mixed with "up to" 20% on site.
This position will lead, develop, and land key business programs and will support our clients in successful delivery of their technology initiatives. This role requires an experienced thought leader who is resourceful, innovative with a demonstrated knowledge in strategy, communication, sales, and delivery. As part of a high performing group, this position will achieve significant impact to the business with high visibility.
• Lead strategic programs, aligned with organizational and company priorities, to drive growth and delivery
• Partner with clients to define project scope, objectives and approach to support business objectives in an
efficient yet consensus building fashion.
• Identify risks and quality standards.
• Develop communication plans and project parameters.
• Perform cross group collaboration with stakeholders from various teams to drive development and
implementation of initiatives.
• Ensure that internal stakeholders are informed of project progress in weekly status reports.
• Responsible for process of project completion from beginning to end.
• Collaborate with vendors and internal teams to develop and maintain integrated project schedules.
• Schedule, organize, and lead meetings to promote collaboration and consensus on requirements, timelines,
• Oversee vendors ensuring quality deliverables are provided on schedule and within budget.
• Maintain, and produce when necessary, all project documentation, including meeting agendas, minutes,
implementation plans, requirements, issues/risks logs, budgets, status reports, presentations.
• Surface and escalate issues and risks to delivery manager, project teams and client; identify and provide clear
steps for mitigation.
• Partner with clients and vendors leading multiple Scrum, Kanban teams and Agile ceremonies.
• Partner with Product Owner in collecting, managing, and prioritizing product backlog and manage stakeholder
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and cross-functional teams.
• Serve as liaison between vendors and internal architecture and technical teams.
• Manages contract deliverables and processing.
• Must effectively manage scope for assigned projects and assess impact effectively within the larger ecosystem
• 5+ years of Interactive/Application Development Project Management experience.
• 3+ years experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Confident written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to manage and develop relationships with vendors, internal teams and clients.
• Experience with creating and maintaining a master project plan across various external vendors and internal
• Familiarity with the operational integrity of technological services and implementation action plans necessary
for achieving set targets.
• Strong interpersonal, proactive problem-solving, and client relationship management skills.
• Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to changes in priorities.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Jira, Confluence
• Bachelor’s Degree Required.
• Consulting (or similar) experience managing projects in matrixed, geographically distributed organizations
• Scrum Master and/or Product Owner Certification preferred
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
Because we know how important our people are to the success of our clients, it’s a priority to make sure we stay committed to our employees and making Beyondsoft a great place to work. We take pride in offering competitive compensation and benefits along with a company culture that embodies continuous learning, growth, and training with a dedicated focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance.
Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.