Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will be part of a world-class marketing analytics team to support an existing Fortune 500 client engagement. This position is responsible for planning, leading, and motivating the team to achieve a high level of performance, meet quality standards, and deliver analytics projects using Agile and Kanban principles. The SDM will manage day-to-day operations and several concurrent high visibility projects using Agile methods in a fast-paced environment. There is a strong focus on providing leadership, driving operational excellence within the team, continually improving customer satisfaction, and account profitability. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have proven experience involving client management, technical delivery management, as well as digital marketing and/or the business intelligence field. Core responsibilities include:
- Project Planning and Management – Define project scope, work breakdown structure (WBS) and schedule on special initiatives. Organize and actively lead Agile ceremonies and client meetings. Prepare and distribute progress reports and meeting minutes. Coordinate assigned tasks while managing risks and issues. Correct deviations from plans, including those caused by unplanned activities. Perform delivery planning for all assigned projects, ensuring timely delivery and within scope and budget.
- Client Engagement – Develop and maintain great working relationships with clients, creative teams, and development partners. Align client expectations with planned and unplanned work that reasonably meet team scope and capacity. Successfully educate clients while providing options and solutions when priorities exceed team capacity. Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members to set realistic expectations. Drive additional profitable growth.
- Process Management and Improvement – Define and manage project management processes, and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives across multiple stakeholders to implement best practices for Agile project management. Develop recommendations for implementation of Kanban practices, leveraging established frameworks from other Beyondsoft teams as needed.
- Agile Measurement and Reporting – Create, reinforce, and ensure guidelines for team members to accurately track story points, including the creation of epics and user stories as needed. Report on team velocity along with data points supporting utilization details. Proactively manage implementation requests and defects within our ticketing system.
- Team Building – Promote empowerment of the team, ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution. Encourage a productive, yet sustainable pace, with high-levels of quality output from the team.
- Team Management – Assist in team development while holding team member(s) accountable for their commitments while removing roadblocks to their work. Leverage organizational resources to improve capacity for project work. Mentor and develop team members. Maintain a resource plan that spans multiple workstreams.
- Product Owner Support – Support the Product Owner in managing business owner expectations for project deliverables. Manage stakeholder communications, and implement an effective system for project governance.
- Contracts Management – Effective management of multiple contracts from assigned clients. This includes ownership of the project budget and liaising with the operations team to provide direction on billing/forecasting of contracted work. Meet contractual commitments, SLA attainment, and objectives as defined by the Statement of Work(s).
- Account Management – Develop new contracts as needed, accurately estimating new project requests and providing the appropriate staffing plans. Develop, report, and maintain project pipeline with accuracy based upon the defined processes.