- Excellent understanding of machine learning concepts and techniques.
- At least 2 years of industry experience building machine learning models.
- Proficiency in working with multiple data science tools & languages (Python, R, Pandas, Spark etc.)
- Proficiency in one or more query languages (SQL, Hive, Pig etc.).
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong applied statistics skills.
- Strong cross discipline communication skills.
- Bachelor, Masters, or PhD in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability