Beyondsoft is a leading global IT consulting and outsourcing services firm. Our breadth of capabilities include Consulting Services, Product Engineering, IT Services and Business Process Outsourcing. We’re fortunate to have partnerships with many Fortune 500 companies, across 12 verticals from High Tech to Finance. Beyondsoft has more than 20-year company history, with 30 delivery sites across continents for a truly global presence. Our clients innovate and disrupt at a rapid pace. As they drive the future, we’re evolving our expertise in service lines that directly feed business growth, ROI, and future opportunities.
Beyondsoft is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager or Director with a strong technical background and AWS/DevOps expertise to join our team in Plano, TX. In this role you will be responsible for generating new business leads, closing enterprise account base on assigned territory. As a business development leader, you will also be responsible for the full sales cycle prior to delivery, you will be charged with establishing effective communications with appropriate executives and managers to understand their needs and deliver effective proposals, focused specifically in the Cloud/DevOps realm.
Work closely with BU Head to meet the Business Unit sales targets. Develop new clients and prospects via your own network, circle of influence and business development approach:
· Hit quarterly / half yearly / annual sales goal / quota
· Monitor expectations internally and externally and work with delivery team for execution.
· Be accessible to client/prospect contacts, and increase the amount of client contact.
· Develop sponsorship within the client organization and have them help to uncover needs.
· Increase Knowledge of Client’s Industry, business and organization and document in Sales/Account Plan.
· Look for opportunities from client/prospect to demonstrate initiative and additional competence.
· Drive RFI/RFP process to differentiate with competitors and close deals.
· Create awareness of new request/needs from client/prospects.
· Document Sales/Account Plans, all sales activities in weekly report and Dynamics 365.
· Actively manage marketing investments for focused results to generate leads.
· Support follow-up on past-due clients as directed by accounting.
· Bachelors degree, preferably related to Computer Science, IT, Marketing or Economics
- 5+ years of strong delivery and technical experience as a consultant, solutions architect, pre-sales, or client engagement partner in cloud-related services focused on AWS is required.
· 3+ years of experience in selling digital AWS cloud solutions and transformation experience, preferably within: AWS Cloud Solutions/Services, DevOps, Automation, Analytics, or Managed Consultancy/Services; preferably in a small or medium sized company that focuses on AWS services.
- 3+ years of working experience in consulting agencies as BDM / new sales lead.
· Have deep understanding on SDLC, various cloud solutions and proven track record in selling IT business sector.
· In depth knowledge of sales principals and tactics with proven track record of driving business development, client delivery, and people management skills
· Well-organized, efficient, strong project management experience
· Motivated by an entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset
· Experience designing and or implementing complex initiatives with demonstrated leadership in facilitation, planning, negotiation, and analysis
· Strong image, business acumen, relationship management and communication skills
· Ability to accurately estimate consulting engagements, respond to RFPs, and write Statements of Work
· Driven to meet revenue, profit, and margin targets and achieve objectives established as part of quarterly sales and bonus cycle