Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
We are seeking an expert Automation Architect with DevOps and or DevSecOps expertise, to join our team and continue to provide industry leading support for our client, a major Automtive Company. This position is urgent, and will move quickly.
• Define architectural approaches and develop test frameworks for automated test execution in a
heterogeneous (private/public) cloud environment.
• Lead solution reviews (design and code) for test automation solutions.
• Develop and enforce quality assurance best practices in a cloud environment, to include test automation
of functional and non-functional requirements (and security in particular).
• Lead in keeping up to date on the latest technological developments in the cloud and QA spaces.
• Reduce existing QA automated infrastructure technical debt through iterative continual improvement
• Serve as cloud subject matter expert
• Manage and help set expectations for QA / Test Framework Deliverables
• Mentor and Train Others
Skills / Qualifications:
• 10+ years combined of the following of as QA/Test Automation Lead and / or DevOps / DevSecOps
• Familiarity with various core programming languages such as Java, C, and C++
• 5+ years working Amazon AWS Cloud (Multiple AWS Services)
• Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Build/Release tools, Test Automation tools, and Docker
• Strong background in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and DaaS product offerings
• Scripting languages such as Python, PHP, Perl, Ruby
• UNIX, Linux and Automation tools (Terraform, Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation)
• Excellent problem-solving and effective research skills
• Dedication and willingness to occasionally work some alternative schedules, when necessary
• Experience working in an Agile-Scrum environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability