Beyondsoft is partnered with a premium client in Redmond WA who is the team behind industry-leading hardwares such as the Surface and X-Box. We are responsible for delivering over 200 online services around the world through infrastructure, security and compliance, operations, globalization, and manageability. Our focus is on smart growth, high efficiency, and delivering a trusted experience to customers and partners worldwide. We are looking for a passionate, high energy individual to help protect the critical infrastructure that powers some of the world's largest online services.
We are currently looking for a skilled Signal Integrity Engineer to be a part of the Signal Integrity Lab team and support through definitive simulation expertise. He/She will utilize simulation tools to guide complex designs toward success.
Primary responsibilities include performing signal integrity simulations for multiple high-speed bus standards on each product. This includes determining the correct simulation methodology and setup to use, as well as the passing criterion for each interface. Power integrity simulations, such as DC drop and IC decoupling, will be required as well. Other responsibilities include guiding connector designs from a signal integrity standpoint and conducting board reviews based on sound engineering principles.
The ideal candidate should have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering, and 1-3 years of high-volume consumer electronics experience as a Signal Integrity engineer. The candidate should have a working knowledge of high-speed design and RF principles. The candidate should have the ability to work independently but will often work within a broader team to achieve accurate, actionable results. The ability to work with ambiguities is a must. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to seamlessly work across groups and at all levels.
You must have:
• Solid understanding of Signal and Power Integrity fundamentals
• Experience with signal integrity simulation tools, such as HSPICE, HyperLynx, etc.
• Experience with power integrity tools, such as PowerDC, OptimizePI and SIWave
• Understanding of both serial and parallel high-speed interfaces, such as DDR3/4, USB2/3, DP, HDMI, SATA, etc.
• Working knowledge of serial channel analysis and simulation tools like QCD, ANSYS Designer, etc.
• Experience with s-parameter extraction tools like HFSS, CST MWS and SIWave
• A team orientation with superior interpersonal awareness
• Excellent written communication and presentation skills
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex projects
• Excellent problem-solving techniques
• Strong organization and documentation abilities
• Strong cross-functional and collaborative team skills