Job Title - Business Program Manager
Location – Redmond, Washington
Contract term - Long term
Beyondsoft is a global IT Consulting, Solutions and Services provider. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Beijing, China, Beyondsoft has over 30 nationwide offices, R&D bases and delivery centers, as well as facilities in United States, Japan, India, Canada and Singapore. Beyondsoft is now focusing on using emerging, disruptive technologies, like cloud, mobility, big data and analytics, to provide powerful solutions and products for clients in a wide range of industries including: high-tech, eCommerce, finance, automobile, retail, logistics, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, media & entertainment, and travel.
We are looking for a highly-driven, partner-obsessed and out-of-the-box thinking Business Program Manager to drive worldwide execution and strategy for Azure Sponsorship evergreen programs. The Azure Sponsorship Program has tremendous growth potential, has influenced millions of Azure Consumed Revenue, and are launching new programs like Azure Sponsorship for their Enterprise customers and Cloud Service Providers.
Build marketing strategies with program stakeholders to increase program engagement
Tweak customer communications (e.g. to-customer emails, value prop) as needed
Realizing success for our customers and partners through Azure Sponsorship offering
Customer Focus: proven experience driving effective marketing based on a deep understanding of customer needs and putting customer at the heart of everything we do.
• Outstanding communications skills with a comfort level in executive level presentations Industry experience is a plus
• Proven experience in being a value-added partner to engineering teams - partnering on product vision and roadmap
• Demonstrated ability to create narratives that are targeted to different customer segments, delivering clear outcomes and a call to action
• Experience and desire to be a strong customer advocate and nurture targeted communities of influencers
• Ability to analyze and diagnose complex product and business challenges, formulate solutions, and then motivate the broader organization to action
• Experience in defining go to market strategy for technical and business audience’s
• BS/BA degree, MBA or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability