- Excellent communication; both verbal and written, in English.
- Developers need to be experienced (5+ years) with development of Android applications; including expertise in Java, C++ and JNI.
- Git knowledge.
- Ability to effectively work alone or with a local peer to deliver high quality work in a rapid fashion.
- Ability and willingness to work across worldwide time zones (currently PST, Japan, IST)
- System level skills that support the ability to fix issues while having the ability to discern, understand and mitigate the effects of a fix on other processes.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
It would be highly preferred, but not required, if developers have experience with:
- Printing on Android, and the Android Print Framework
- IPP printing knowledge
- Printer firmware