The Technical Systems Administrator/Analyst will help support and track incidents for high-visibility, high-traffic web sites and consumer facing web applications reported by internal customers, business partners and vendors.
This is a junior to mid-level position that requires a solid foundation in process, testing, and incident management experience. If you are driven, passionate about technology, and ready to learn - we want to talk to you!
• Support daily activities related to production operations and support of the client’s websites
• Escalation of urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources
• Manage priorities, issues, communications, and progress productively
• Resolve incidents, issues, and problems, alone and through collaboration with other members of the website application support team
• Ensure all production incidents are recorded timely and accurately; communicate state of production to management
• Assist with support documentation, and provide input into standard operation procedures
• Provide on-call support as scheduled; position will require rotating 24x7 on-call support and off-hours maintenance work
• Effectively collaborate with other members of the website application support team and their internal and external customers