Beyondsoft is looking for a Business Development Manager (Digital Solutions/Services) based out of Bellevue, Wa. This BDM will be responsible for generating new business leads, closing enterprise account base on assigned territory. Responsible for the full sales cycle prior to delivery, the Business Development Manager will be charged with establishing effective communications with appropriate executives and managers to understand their needs and deliver effective proposals to new clients.
Developing plans and strategies for developing business
Managing customer expectations and contributing to a high level of customer satisfaction
Providing detailed and accurate sales forecasting
Compiling information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
Monitoring customer, market and competitor activity and providing feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
Managing key customer relationships and participating in closing strategic opportunities
Consistently building and delivering on an accurate account pipeline
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of working experience in consulting agencies as BDM / new sales lead.
· Have deep understanding on SDLC and proven track record in selling IT business sector.
· In depth knowledge of sales principals and tactics with proven track record of driving business development, client delivery, and people management skills
· Well-organized, efficient, strong project management experience
· Motivated by an entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset
· Experience designing and or implementing complex initiatives with demonstrated leadership in facilitation, planning, negotiation, and analysis
· Strong image, business acumen, relationship management and communication skills
· Ability to accurately estimate consulting engagements, respond to RFPs, and write Statements of Work
· Driven to meet revenue, profit, and margin targets and achieve objectives established as part of quarterly sales and bonus cycle