Beyondsoft is a global IT Consulting, Solutions and Services provider. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Beijing, China, Beyondsoft has over 30 nationwide offices, R&D bases and delivery centers, as well as facilities in United States, Japan, India, Canada and Singapore. Beyondsoft is now focusing on using emerging, disruptive technologies, like cloud, mobility, big data and analytics, to provide powerful solutions and products for clients in a wide range of industries including: high-tech, eCommerce, finance, automobile, retail, logistics, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, media & entertainment, and travel.
The AAA automotive game franchise Studios is looking for a rock star Software Engineer to help build our next-generation toolset and infrastructure, which will empower hundreds of artists to create the beautiful cars and tracks that the game is famously known for.
As a member of the Tools & Automation team, you’d be responsible for creating and maintaining the critical core systems that affect multiple facets of our studio. We build the editor that allows our artists to craft and sculpt their vision into a tangible reality on the global gaming console. We build the infrastructure to enable the performance validation workflows, allowing for us to reach the coveted 1080/60FPS benchmark. We build the technology that allows for the complex automated validation of our art assets and in-game world.
You will work with artists and engineers to define and execute on creating new workflows to allow for the creation of next-generation features. You will work with a variety of different teams to understand their needs and desires, to design and build the necessary infrastructure to support their requirements. You will help deliver the next AAA title.
Years of Experience: 2-3 years of experience
- Someone with a passion for gaming is a MUST
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience
- Programming background in C#, SQL and scripting languages
- Rock solid understanding of software engineering best practices
- Experience building user facing tools and technologies like MVVM and WPF
- Strong communication and cross-team development skills
- Strong grasp of UX design principles;
- Passion for games and a drive to create amazing AAA game Experiences
Degrees/Certifications: Bachelor of Math/Computer Science
Disqualifiers: Individuals lack C# experience and PowerShell experience will not be considered. The previous pool showed a lack of C# knowledge. The sponsor would like to see individuals with experience and not fresh out of school.
Best vs. Average:
- Experience in toolsets such as Unity, Unreal, DigiPen
- Experience with C# and Powershell
- Professional C++ experience
- Experience with complex systems (animation, graphics, game engine, etc.)
- Experience using 3D editors and applications
- Experience working with test automation infrastructure
- Experience working with end-user facing software applications
- Side projects in gaming
Experience producing workflows and user experiences to prove effective communication skills
· Top 3 must-have hard skills
· Level of experience with each
· Stack-ranked by importance
C#, .NET, Powershell
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Scott Sen | Technical Recruiter
Beyondsoft | www.beyondsoft.com