Beyondsoft is a leading global IT consulting and outsourcing services provider specializing in consulting, product engineering, IT services and business process outsourcing. With over 9,000 employees worldwide, Beyondsoft combines business and technology experience to help clients successfully deliver on each of their web-based initiatives.
The Business Analyst will enter in the discovery phase of this project, and will be pivotal in helping to map out the client’s needs and recommend effective data warehousing and BI solutions. Since a specified tool belt has yet to be defined, it will be important that this individual possesses a breadth of BA and BI knowledge to help inform these decisions.
Location: Based in Dallas with travelling to Chicago initially (1-2 weeks)
- High-level data warehousing architecture and BI solutions
- Conceptual data model
- Define metrics (with Business analyst SME)
- Solutions Roadmap + pilot planning
- Create business requirement documents for hand off to System Architect
- Front End BI Expertise (front end) with tools such as: Self Service BI, Tableau, Power BI
- Data mode design (data source can be ERP, CRM, accounting data etc.)
- ETL design and integration
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.