Head of Human Resources and Operations
Beyondsoft has over 20 years’ experience in helping our clients drive success in IT innovation. As a strategic partner to many enterprise companies, we have over 10000+ developers and business consultants across the world to solve business challenges with world-class solutions and processes.
The Head of Human Resources and Operations is responsible for supporting several business units within Beyondsoft Singapore. The right candidate is a strategic thinker, yet not be afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the work done.
- Manage personnel and daily affairs related to Administration, Human Resources (HR), IT, and Public Relations
- Ensure the alignment of HR objectives and priorities with global HR mission and targets
- Build Singapore regional human capital solutions aligned with corporate strategy including attraction and retention of talent, organization effectiveness, employees engagement and high job performance;
- Supervise and lead the operation of HR competence Center as the first point of contact in providing direct operational support to business stakeholders on recruitment, payroll administration, training delivery, local employee relations management and M&A activities
- Management of other daily routines
- Regular reporting and collaboration with Beijing headquarters
- Over 8 years experiences in HR with progressively increasing roles of responsibilities, Asia scope background is a plus;
- Over 3 years experience in managing a team, preferably in cross-functional capacity
- Good understanding of local employment laws
- Competent in constructing and integrating different teams, M&A and OD projects;
- Able to translate HR goals to facilitate and effectively support corporate strategies- Professional, honest, and proactive.
- Excellent communication skills needed to tackle complicated issues
- Fluent English & Chinese both spoken and written.