Beyondsoft's Data & Application Development Team is seeking a new data scientist to join our rapidly evolving Analytics team. This role centers on joining a dynamic team in several of the hottest areas of business today: statistical modeling, advanced analytics using Big Data, and data visualization software. Our Analytics Team makes extensive use of structured and unstructured data, statistical and quantitative analysis, rules-based methods, automated processing (such as Machine Learning) and data visualization to deliver business value to our diverse clients.
As a member of our analytics practice at Beyondsoft, you will build and maintain the excellent reputation of our offering, be a subject matter expert to support our sales team, concurrently support multiple analytics engagements, collaborate with other teams, and deliver innovative solutions to diverse clients.
- Work directly with our clients defining and implementing advanced analytical practices
- Identify add-on sales opportunities on existing engagements
- Possess knowledge of, and be able to effectively employ, analytic and data visualization solutions through various tools. For example: R, machine learning, Python, Tableau, PowerBI, SSAS
- Determine projects’ analytical and statistical requirements
- MBA/MSc/Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of detailed work in analytics, science, or finance
- 1-2 years consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to provide services involving analytic and business consulting projects; participate in client presentations
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in a client service business setting
- Drive for self-learning in the current analytics technology landscape
- Knowledge of cloud-based Analytics SOA (Azure, AWS, Google)
- A positive attitude and an innate determination for customer satisfaction
- Prior Microsoft experience