The Consulting and BI Services division of Beyondsoft is looking for smart, motivated project managers who are excited to expand their knowledge base. People who are brazen enough to work with brand new technologies, shake off old ideas, and really contribute not just by making sure milestones are hit and communications pushed out, but also to participate in the vision—we’re a close team here and all the voices matter.
Right now we’re looking to bring on a part-time (20hr/week) Associate Project Manager interested in starting his or her consulting career. Our ideal candidate is a proactive communicator who isn’t afraid to ask questions and make informed recommendations to their client. Our most successful PMs manage their clients, and their clients love them for it!
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with supporting work sample
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and OneNote
- Experience with extended Microsoft Office suite (Project, Visio, PowerPoint) preferred
- Basic SharePoint skills (creation & editing of lists, basic page design)
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Presentation/public speaking experience
- Consulting experience (professional, non-profit, or academic)
- Previous Microsoft experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability