Location: Bellevue, WA
Senior Human Resource Leader
Beyondsoft is a leading global IT consulting and outsourcing services firm. Our breadth of capabilities includes Consulting Services, Product Engineering, IT Services and Business Process Outsourcing. We’re fortunate to have partnerships with many Fortune 500 companies, across 12 verticals from High Tech to Finance. Beyondsoft has a 20 year company history, with 30 delivery sites across continents for a truly global presence. Our clients innovate and disrupt at a rapid pace. As they drive the future, we’re evolving our expertise in service lines that directly feed business growth, ROI, and future opportunities.
Beyondsoft is looking for a SR. HR Leader who will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and managers in designated business units. In this role, the Sr. HR Leader serves as a consultant to management, serves in an HR operations capacity, and will be able to launch a training function. You will act as an employee champion and business partner. As part of the partnership, you will continually assess and anticipates HR related needs from business leaders. The Sr. HR Leader will communicate these needs proactively with our HR department and work together to develop integrated solutions. Sr. HR Leader role will include some international human resource responsibilities.
· Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning, operations, training and retention planning.
· Will launch training function at Beyondsoft and be an executive coach to key business leaders.
· Analyze HR operations, looking to improve and effectively use the tools that come with HR operations.
· Conducts regular meetings with respective business units.
· Consults with management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
· Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
· Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
· Provides day-to-day Performance Management guidance to management and senior leaders (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
· Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
· Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
· Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
· Helps ensure effective hires for key personnel
· Human Resources Business Partner capacity
· Problem Solving/Analysis.
· Project Management.
· Communication Proficiency.
· Change Agent.
· Performance Management.
· Business Acumen.
· Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Desired Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· SPHR certification preferred.
· Experience working in a Professional Services environment (billable-hours staffing), preferably within Technology-related industries.
· Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
· Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, HR operations, training function, HR related legal risk management, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability