Technical Support Analyst- Torrance CA
The Technical Support Analyst will help support and track incidents for high-visibility, high-traffic web sites and consumer facing web applications reported by internal customers, business partners and vendors. This position is located in Torrance, CA.
This junior to mid-level position and requires a solid foundation in process, testing, and incident management experience.
The right candidate for this position ensures stable and responsive support for Beyondsoft’s clients by performing many duties, including:
• Support daily activities related to production operations and support of the client’s websites
• Escalation of urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources
• Manage priorities, issues, communications, and progress productively
• Resolve incidents, issues, and problems, alone and through collaboration with other members of the website application support team
• Ensure all production incidents are recorded timely and accurately; communicate state of production to management
• Assist with support documentation, and provide input into standard operation procedures
• Provide on-call support as scheduled; position will require rotating 24x7 on-call support and off-hours maintenance work
• Effectively collaborate with other members of the website application support team and their internal and external customers
This is a full-time position.
• Minimum of two years related experience (waived for campus postings)
• Previous experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is expected; with other Microsoft software and tools could be a plus. Experience with Google docs also a plus.
• Effective interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communications
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to work under time pressures while maintaining a customer service attitude
• Self- motivated with attention to detail
• BA/BS, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
• Experience in supporting an internal help desk will be a significant asset
• Experience providing high level of support to Fortune 500 partners is desired.
• Experience with RT Tracker, Peregrine, or other ticketing systems a plus
• Experience with Amazon AWS, S3, CloudWatch, AppDyanmics
and other cloud monitoring tools
• Knowledge or Experience with Unix/Linux/Apache/Jboss /Amazon AWS