- Consulting (or similar) experience managing projects in matrixed, geographically distributed organizations
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Agile experience
- Confident written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to manage and develop relationships with vendors, internal teams and clients
- Experience with creating and maintaining a master project plan across various external vendors and internal stakeholder groups.
- Solid understanding and application of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology, including requirements definition, UI/UX design, client creative feedback, design, development and deployment for all projects
- Experience with vendor management, including RFPs, contract management, negotiations, and deliverable management
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to changes in priorities
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project
- 2+ years of Interactive/Application Development Project Management experience, and/or Mobile application experience
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.